M.Sc. Kun Qian
Research Group Multimedia and Security
Institute of Techinical and Business Information Systems
Faculty of Computer Science
Otto von Guericke University Magdeburg
- Kun Qian, Maik Schott, Wenju Zheng, Jana Dittmann: A context-based approach of separating contactless captured high-resolution overlapped fingerprints, IET Biometrics, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 101-112, Jun 2014. doi:10.1049/iet-bmt.2013.0057.
- Kun Qian, Maik Schott, Jana Dittmann: Separation of Contactless Captured High-Resolution Overlapped Latent Fingerprints: Parameter Optimisation and Evaluation, IWBF 2013, Lisbon, Portugal.
- Kun Qian, Maik Schott, Werner Schöne, Mario Hildebrandt: Separation of High-Resolution Samples of Overlapping Latent Fingerprints Using Relaxation Labeling, Proc. SPIE 8436, 84361A (2012)
- Christian Kraetzer, Kun Qian, Jana Dittmann: Extending a Context Model for Microphone Forensics. Proceedings of Media Watermarking, Security, and Forensics XIV, IS&T / SPIE Electronic Imaging Conference, 2012.
- Kun Qian, Maik Schott, Christian Kraetzer, Matthias Hemmje: Contextualizing Security for Digital Long-term Preservation. Proceedings of the 13th ACM Workshop on Multimedia and Security (MM&Sec’11), September 29th–30th, 2011, Niagara Falls, NY, USA, doi:10.1145/2037252.2037274.
- Kun Qian, Maik Schott, Christian Kraetzer, Matthias Hemmje, Jana Dittmann: A Security Contextualisation Framework for Digital Long-Term Preservation. Proceedings of the International Workshop on Semantic Digital Archives, (part of the 15th International Conference on Theory and Practice of Digital Libraries (TPDL)), September 29th, 2011, Berlin, Germany.
- Maik Schott, Kun Qian, Christian Krätzer, Jana Dittmann: Kontextmodellierung und Policies für die Langzeitarchivierung. D•A•CH Security 2011, September 20th–21th, 2011, Oldenburg, Germany.
- Christian Kraetzer, Kun Qian, Maik Schott, Jana Dittmann: A Context Model for Microphone Forensics and its Application in Evaluations. Proceedings of Media Watermarking, Security, and Forensics XIII, Nasir D. Memon, Jana Dittmann, Adnan M. Alattar, Edward J. Delp (Eds.), IS&T / SPIE Electronic Imaging Conference 7880, January 24th–26th, 2011, San Francisco, CA, USA, doi:10.1117/12.871929.
ACM Copyright Notice: Copyright © 2006–2007 by the Association for Computing Machinery, Inc. (ACM). Permission to make digital or hard copies of portions of this work for personal or classroom use is granted without fee provided that the copies are not made or distributed for profit or commercial advantage and that copies bear this notice and the full citation on the first page in print or the first screen in digital media. Copyrights for components of this work owned by others than ACM must be honored. Abstracting with credit is permitted. To copy otherwise, to republish, to post on servers, or to redistribute to lists, requires prior specific permission and/or a fee. Send written requests for republication to ACM Publications, Copyright & Permissions at the address above or fax +1 (212) 869-0481 or email email@example.com.
SPIE Copyright Notice: The paper/s is/are made available as an electronic reprint (preprint) with permission of SPIE. One print or electronic copy may be made for personal use only. Systematic or multiple reproduction, distribution to multiple locations via electronic or other means, duplication of any material in this paper for a fee or for commercial purposes, or modification of the content of the paper are prohibited.